- Line Coverage: Ensuring most of the lines are tested. This metric will give (number of lines tested/Total number of lines) > Line Coverage.
- Branch Coverage: Branch coverage will check for the coverage of branche (A branch gets created on every condition).
- So It is extremely important as a developer to worry about code quality and correctness
- It is less costlier (time, effort and revenue) when developer finds the defect in the code while developing rather than QA finding it. QA finding defect is costlier than developer finding it, but cheaper than Customer finding it.
- Next Steps:
- Testing Python code with pytest.
- Test Driven Development
- Behavior Driven Development