- The most common module for handling dates and times is datetime Refer Here
- The datetime module comes with three types that can be used to represent dates, times and timestamps.
- datetime.date can be used to reprsent any date b/w years 1 and 9999. For any datetime outside this range we have to use more specialized libraries such as atropy library
- Refer Here for the datetime activities done
Interacting with OS
- One of the common usecases of python is to write code that interacts with OS and its filesystem.
- In this we would look at standard library modules such as os,sys,platform and pathlib
- Lets try to inspect our current process