- Covariance is a statistical tool i.e. used to determine the relationship between movement of two variables.
- Formuala Usage:
- Correlation coeffecient are indicators of strength of linear relationship between two different variables x and y.
- A linear correlation coeffecient has the values in the range of -1.0 to 1.0
- -1.0 is referred as perfect negative correlation
- 1.0 is referred as perfect positive correlation
- 0 indicates there is no relation between variables (independent variable)
- Refer Here for the xlsx file
- Calculate covariance and correlation between two variables reading and writing scores of SAT