User Activation Workflow
- We have made changes in the user creation to include the token generation and sending the activation link.
- To deal with activation we have created a new attribute in the model user
- By default the value of is_active will be false on user creation.
- Once the api request is send to create a user and activation email will be sent.
- To respond to this activation link, we have created a new Resource
UserActivationResourceand implemented the functionality to verify the token and set the is_active to true in the case of valid details
- Refer Here for the changes made.
- Try to send the mail in the html format
- Try to add Postman tests to test the user activation workflow and negative tests when the user is not activated.