Pandas Data Frames Continued
- We will go through the complicated but also powerfile options for us to manipulate our DataFrame object.
- The first is apply() method
- In general sense, this method is used to apply a function to all elements within a DataFrame object.
Student Data set
Read the csv file Refer Here
Create a data frame from csv file and create a new attribute called as female_flag which should be True if female and False if male
Refer Here for the notebook explored in the class
Data Visualization with Matplotlib and Seaborn
- To install
conda install matplotlib
- The general convention is to use pyplot pacakge
import matplotlib.pyplot as plt
- Refer Here for the visualizations added