- A random variable is a charecteristic, measurement or count that changes randomly according to some set of possibilities.
- A list of all possible values of random variable, along with their probabilities is called a probability distribution.
- One of the most well-known probability distribution is binomial which means two names/outcomes (success/failure)
- One very special member of the normal distribution family is called the standard normal distribution or Z-distribution.
- Refer Here for normal distribution